As we quietly celebrate our 1st birthday with a couple of our finest beers, we thought it would be fun to look back at a few stats from the past year:
– We’ve sold a staggering 1,107 different beers in bottle and can (although not all at the same time).
– Our top 10 selling beers from the first year were:
- Kona Big Wave (4.4%)
- Beavertown Gamma Ray (5.4%)
- Fourpure Session IPA (4.2%)
- Kernel Table Beer (3%)
- Beavertown Neck Oil (4.3%)
- Anchor Steam Beer (4.9%)
- Kernel Pale Ale (6.9%)
- Belleville Commonside Pale (5%)
- Kona Firerock (5.9%)
- Kernel IPA (7.2%)
– We’ve sold beer from 216 different breweries (and counting).
– Our breweries have come from 19 different countries, across five continents.
– We’ve hosted the following breweries for Meet the Brewers:
- And Union
- Left Hand
- By the Horns
- Gipsy Hill
- Brew by Numbers
- Weird Beard
– We’ve also put on special tastings to showcase both Belgian and American beers, as well as a beer & marshmallow pairing and a home-brewing demo.
– We’ve put on over 250 different beers on growler fills.
– We even finally got round to telling you what we have on tap with our new On Tap page.
– We filled the fridges with 150 different American beers to celebrate Independence Day.
– We currently have 6 rotating cask ales tapped as part of our birthday cask ale festival.