Modena, Italy, the magic land of balsamic vinegar.
2. What’s your earliest memory of drinking craft beer?
It was a german weisse bier: I immediately realised I wasted so many years drinking Peroni….. what a shame!
3. What’s your favourite beer label?
I love every single label Stone produces.
4. If you could go on a beer pilgrimage to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Definitely Brussels as I believe we still have loads to learn from those crazy people called Belgians.
5. What’s your current favourite beer style?
Despite what the other guys in the shop think, I will always be in love with bitters ( ESB mostly ). I am also against beer racism, and totally love every style of beer, it just depends on the mood I am in.
6. Where is your favourite place to drink in London?
On my couch, definitely the most comfortable place to be with your favourite blonde…… beer!
Spontanbasil ( Lindemanns and Mikkeller ). I think it just brings together beautifully the two things I love most in life: food and beer.
8. What would soundtrack your drinking session?
Mago de Oz: fiesta pagana or any other Celt inspired songs. (LINK from Ben for those not familiar with Spanish Folk Metal bands)
9. What do you enjoy most about working in the beer industry?
Being surrounded all day by beer enthusiasts and sharing ideas with them. I also find it really fascinating when people who do not know much about beer want to be educated: we’re on a mission!!